Monday, January 14, 2008

Piper's Prodigal


Check out this great article from Abraham Piper about his days of prodigal-ness. I can relate to this, although my days were more of the 22 year variety. I always remember my father though there to talk to me about Spiritual stuff, I remember him having to come bail me out of jail, and being there when I had hit rock bottom in my college party lifestyle. The grace God gave me for my parents and all I put them through still brings tears to my eyes. I pray that I am as loving and forgiving to Jordyn and the boy due in March as my parents were and as my God is through the death of His Son!!

Click here for Abraham's Story

Also in the article on the sidebar there is a great note from John Piper, Abraham's father.


Props: Life Together

No comments: