Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness....


It is that time of year, and I am stoked, well kinda stoked. The UNM Men's basketball team did not get an invite to the NCAA tournament, and while there was a slim hope that would happen it was not surprising. The sad thing though was that Arizona, Oregon, Villanova all got in with sub par records and even below .500 records in their conferences. This tournament in my view does not have the 65 best teams in the country, but nevertheless it is an exciting time of year.

The Lobos while being disappointed with the fact they are not dancing, even more disappointing was the fact that they have to travel in the NIT to Cal. Cal was a higher seed eventhough they were 16-15 and finished in 9th place in the Pac 10. They will be televised on Wed. on ESPN 2 at 9pm Mtn.

As far as my Final Four Picks, I am still working on them, but think you will be surprised by who I have cutting down the nets in San Antonio in April!

No comments: