Monday, March 31, 2008

Barack Does Not Want To Punish His Daughters....

with these:

"When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual," he said.

"But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old," he added.

"I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby," Obama said

He compared having a baby with a STD, which makes no sense, I am sorry when I see my daughter and 3 week old son, I do not compare them with HIV. My daughter was NOT planned and was a surprise to me and my then girlfriend now wife Lauren, not once have I looked at her and felt "punished". Everyone says that abortion is a very difficult choice, I agree, but we are not talking about anything less than a HUMAN LIFE!!!! This is not a small issue, again look at the numbers for those that think the Iraq war is worse, go down a couple of posts less than 200,000 people (4,000 Americans) have died in Iraq in 5 years, yes that is a huge number that represent real people, so is this number 6,150,000 babies dead in 5 years of abortion, these represent real people too!

Click for whole Article Here

No comments: