Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend is HERE!!!!


It seems that no one is giving the Giants a chance in this game, not even the parking lot attendant at UNM I spoke with today. That is ok, did anyone give them a shot agains Tampa, Dallas or the Packers?? NO!!!

Here is the other thing some people have falsely accused me of being a front runner, in other words I only like the Giants cause of the success this year. If you have known me for any length of time you know that is not true at all, I have been a NYG fan since the days of Simms and Parcells. I watched Super Bowl 25 with extreme emotion, and I was in 5th grade over 15 years ago. So I have been a true NY fan through the good times, and through the downright awful times.

So this weekend I will be enjoying the Super Bowl with excitement for the NYG, I mean come on who really wants to see Goliath beat the crap outta David, you know you want to see an underdog get the W!!!!

Click here for the so called experts pick.

No comments: