Saturday, April 12, 2008

What the...??


In our Youth/College room at Church we have this flag off in the corner often it is hidden and put in a closet. It just seems kind of weird to me that there is a flag like this. It almost for me makes me think of the Crusades and days of forced conversion to Christianity (which often meant no real conversion). I am still not wise to all things Christian, at least as far as the sub-culture is concerned and I kinda like that. This however is something I could use some help on, where did this flag come from? Why do we have it? Should I wave it on flag day? Should I do a pledge to it, maybe recite a DC Talk song or something at it?

Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/chrflag.html

It's those home school peeps that take over our stuff on Fridays.... when I went to hope we had to pledge our allegiance to it every day....