Saturday, April 26, 2008

These Feet

These feet are under my care,
These feet are under my watch,
These feet are under my leadership,
These feet are dependant on me,
Where will these feet go one day?
What trials will these feet endure?
What trends, or systems will these feet folllow?
What pain will they walk into?
What joy will they run to?
Will they dance at weddings?
Will they run on a basketball court?
Will they feel the sand on a beach?
Will they stumble?

Oh Father keep them close to You,
Let these feet run to You,
Let them jump for joy in Your presence,
Let them stand firmly planted in Your Word.

Father allow me to follow hard after You,
I am weak and You are strong,
I am helpless, hold me up,
Allow me to follow hard after You,

That these feet would follow after me only as far as I follow after You!

Amen

No comments: