Thursday, October 12, 2006

"And They Will See The Son of Man.....

.....coming in clouds with great power and glory. " Um ..... yeah.... not sure this is what Mark had in mind as he was being inspired to write this. If you look closely you can see a mullet on Jesus!!! I still think Balloons can be used to God's Glory (see below) but this may be trying too hard, it is like taking the cheesy church sign and pumping it with steroids of cheesiness!!!!

I can see it now, "I prayed to God for a sign, and behold Jesus floated by it was a miracle!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting Blog
Shalom God bless your days...
Do hope you can view my blog:
http://colourmelove.sunny-blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry I got my blog wrong:
should be:
//colourmelove-sunny.blogspot.com
Hope you can now view...
sunny